Topic 1C – UFApps: SAS Library and Import CSV File
CO-7: Use statistical software to analyze public health data.
The following video provides instruction on how to link a folder in the M drive to a SAS Library using UFApps. It also illustrates importing a CSV file once the SAS library is connected. Currently there are no transcripts or edited captions available.
This video covers the following general steps.
- Creating a new folder for SAS data (we have it on desktop)
- Navigating to UFapps and accessing the m: drive application
- Copying the desktop folder from the local drive and pasting it into the M:drive
- Accessing SAS and right clicking in the “explorer” window to create a new SAS library connection
- Naming the SAS library, enabling at start up, and establishing a path to the library from the M:drive folder
- Importing a .csv data set and showing it in the new library
New UF Apps Tutorial Video
This document is linked from our main SAS page under Software.