Topic 1: D – Importing Data from a SAS Dataset
CO-7: Use statistical software to analyze public health data.
The following video illustrates importing data from a SAS Dataset (.SAS7BDAT) and saving it into an SPSS dataset. The following files are associated with this video.
- ORIGINAL DATASET VERSION:
- Menus and Steps Used:
- Using either the opening dialog box or the File – Open – Data
- Choose “SAS” from the Files of Type drop-down menu
- Browse for and open the file
- Save the dataset into SPSS format by going to File – Save
This document is linked from our main SPSS page under Software.