Two Independent Samples
The following video was created for this section and the full course summary and is presented in both locations.
Course Summary Part D (11:33)
- Slides 26 – 41: Two-Sample t-test (equal and unequal variances assumed)
- The following videos are old but cover all of the important points :-)
- There are more details in these videos than in the course summary video above.
- There is no presentation available but the videos generally follow the course materials.
- Part C is presented in Details for Non-Parametric Alternatives instead and is skipped here on purpose.
Part A (5:39)
- Introduction to Two Independent Samples
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Two Independent Samples A
Part B (12:14)
- Steps for Two Independent Samples T-test
- Test for Equality of Variances
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Two Independent Samples B
Part D (5:46)
- Example 1 – Looks vs. Personality Score and Gender
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Two Independent Samples D
Part E (3:44)
- Example 2 – BMI and Gender
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Two Independent Samples E
This document linked from Two Independent Samples