The following video was created for this section and the full course summary and is presented in both locations.
Course Summary Part C (10:09)
- Slides 17 – 25: One Quantitative Variable and Paired t-test
- The following videos are old but cover all of the important points :-)
- There are more details in these videos than in the course summary video above.
- There is no presentation available but the videos generally follow the course materials.
- Part B is presented in Details for Non-Parametric Alternatives instead and is skipped here on purpose.
Part A (6:55)
- Analysis: Dependent (Paired/Matched) Samples
- Reduce paired samples to one sample by calculating the differences
- Software can use paired samples or differences
- Steps for Paired T-Test
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Paired Samples A
Part C (10:15)
- Example of Paired T-test – Drinking and Driving (Test and Confidence Interval)
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ Paired Samples C
This document is linked from Paired Samples