k > 2 Independent Samples
The following video was created for this section and the full course summary and is presented in both locations.
Course Summary Part E (3:00)
- Slides 42 – 51: ANOVA
- The following videos are old but cover all of the important points :-)
- There are more details in these videos than in the course summary video above.
- There is no presentation available but the videos generally follow the course materials.
Part A (14:37)
- Review of Methods Covered So Far
- Comparing Means With More Than Two Groups
- Idea of and Steps in the ANOVA F-Test
- There is one section where audio was added after the fact – it is easy to tell due to the quality and volume difference. Apologies for the lack of consistency and quality.
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ More than Two Independent Samples A
Part B (6:38)
- Comments about ANOVA Conclusion
- Concept of Multiple Comparison Procedures
- Example 1: Academic Frustration
- Example 2: Flicker Frequency
Transcript – Unit 4B Case CQ More than Two Independent Samples B
This document linked from k > 2 Independent Samples