Errors to Look For!
Possible Errors or Problems to Look For:
- Any error in content of any kind!
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Incorrect or broken links
- Unclear statements
- Errors in “Learn by Doing”or “Did I Get This?” inline quizzes. Correct answer is marked as incorrect, feedback does not match selection, etc.
- All “Learn by Doing” and “Did I Get This?” inline quizzes should give multiple tries for success
- Formats for all content should be consistent. All examples should look the same, all comments should look the same, etc.
- Symbols such as x, y, and r should be in math mode (x instead of x, y instead of y, r instead of r, etc)
- Spaces before content starts on any given line or missing spaces between words.
If you are a student in PHC 6050 or PHC 6052, please post any errors found in these materials in the appropriate discussion board in Sakai.