The following videos were created for this section and the full course summary and is presented in both locations.
Part G (3:14)
- Slides 58 – 65: Correlation
Part H (6:32)
- Slides 66 – 73: Regression
- The following videos are old but cover all of the important points :-)
- There are more details in these videos than in the course summary video above.
- There is no presentation available but the videos generally follow the course materials.
- There are closed captions but no transcripts for these videos.
Part A (10:53)
- Introduction to Case QQ and Review
- Concept of the Hypotheses related to Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient and the Slope of the Linear Regression Equation
Part B (8:47)
- Review of Correlation
- Steps in Hypothesis Test for the Population Pearson’s Correlation Coefficient (rho)
- Discussion of Spearman’s Rank Correlation Coefficient (Possible Alternative When Assumptions Violated for Pearson’s)
Part C (2:07)
- Correlation Example: Newborn Cry Count vs. IQ at Age 3
Part D (12:39)
- Introduction to Regression
- Simple Linear Regression Model
- Visual Representations of the Simple Linear Regression Model
Part E (9:59)
- Definition of R-squared – The Coefficient of Determination
- Test for Significance in Simple Linear Regression
Part F (6:16)
This document linked from Case Q→Q