SAS (All Courses)
Here we provide links to tutorials and lectures on using SAS statistical software.
Don’t forget your semicolons! And definitely don’t forget to look at your LOG file!!
- Online SAS Resources from our home page. In particular, you should learn to use the UCLA statistical computing site and the SAS documentation for your version of SAS.
- “The Little SAS Book” is an excellent resource for beginning SAS programmers.
- Always look for the latest edition (currently the fifth edition).
- There is a version for standard SAS as well as one for SAS Enterprise guide (a “point and click” version of SAS).
- This book is available via books 24/7 through the UF library system. You must be logged in through the network (on campus computer or vpn connection, etc.) to access the text.
- Paul D. Allison has numerous books on specific types of analyses in SAS.
PHC 6052: Introduction to Biostatistical Methods
- PHC 6052: SAS Tutorials (moved from this main page which was growing too large)
Here we provide links to our tutorials and lectures on using SAS statistical software for PHC 6052.
- SAS Skills Document for Material Covered in PHC 6052
A good resource originally written for SAS version 9.2 and a previous version of PHC 6052.
PHC 6080/6081: SAS for Public Health
- NEW: PHC 6080/6081 – Impromptu Macro Creation
- UCLA Statistical Computing Videos Assigned
PHC 6053: Regression Methods for the Health and Life Sciences
- No Tutorials … Yet.