SAS (All Courses)
Here we provide links to tutorials and lectures on using SAS statistical software.
Don’t forget your semicolons! And definitely don’t forget to look at your LOG file!!
- Online SAS Resources from our home page. In particular, you should learn to use the UCLA statistical computing site and the SAS documentation for your version of SAS.
- “The Little SAS Book” is an excellent resource for beginning SAS programmers.
- Always look for the latest edition (currently the fifth edition).
- There is a version for standard SAS as well as one for SAS Enterprise guide (a “point and click” version of SAS).
- This book is available via books 24/7 through the UF library system. You must be logged in through the network (on campus computer or vpn connection, etc.) to access the text.
- Paul D. Allison has numerous books on specific types of analyses in SAS.
PHC 6052: Introduction to Biostatistical Methods
- SAS Skills Document for Material Covered in PHC 6052
A good resource originally written for SAS version 9.2 and a previous version of PHC 6052.
- PHC 6052: SAS Tutorials (moved from this main page which was growing too large)
Here we provide links to our tutorials and lectures on using SAS statistical software for PHC 6052.
PHC 6080/6081: SAS for Public Health
- NEW: PHC 6080/6081 – Impromptu Macro Creation
- UCLA Statistical Computing Videos Assigned
PHC 6053: Regression Methods for the Health and Life Sciences
- No Tutorials … Yet.