Topic 7: D – One Way ANOVA
The following video illustrates conducting a one-way ANOVA in SPSS.
- DATASET USED:
- SPSS OUTPUT CREATED:
- Menus and Steps Used:
- Double-click on the SPSS dataset (STEP6) to open SPSS with that data loaded
- ANALYZE – COMPARE MEANS – ONE-WAY ANOVA
- Drag quantitative variables into the dependent list
- Drag categorical variable into the factor list
- Optional: under Post Hoc select Bonferroni and/or Tukey’s method for multiple comparisons.
- Click OK
- Save SPSS output by going to the output and File – Save or by closing SPSS and following the prompts